Becoming an LFA Global Sponsor
Our thanks to The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) for being a Platinum Sponsor of Lessons From Abroad and providing the funding to make the LFA Internship position a reality.
Our thanks to SIT Study Abroad for being a key supporter and Global Sponsors of Lessons From Abroad.
Lessons From Abroad Global Sponsorship
The benefits of being a LFA Global Sponsor include:
- Ability to register once for all active LFA conferences across the US
- National reach to the approximately 1,500 students, staff and faculty who are involved with Lessons From Abroad
- Recognition of LFA partnership through
- Logo presence on LFA website
- Brand presence at each regional conference (opportunities to exhibit, ship materials and/or passive marketing)
- Logo presence in each regional conference handbook
- Listing in the resources area of our website
- Annual announcement of LFA global sponsors in newsletter (reaching 250+ education abroad professionals)
- Highlight on regional social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- LFA Global Partner icon for your website
- Alumni profile on social media from particular organization (four times a year)
- Access to a network of collaborative and dedicated professionals
- Optional volunteer opportunities within LFA
- Research and conference presentation opportunities
- 5 complimentary conference registrations for your organization’s returnees
The Global Sponsorship fee is $3,500 annually (September 1-August 31).
Interested? Please complete the following form and send a check made payable to “Lessons From Abroad”
Lessons From Abroad, Inc.
℅ Katie Roller
2174 Pine Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90806
If you decide not to become a LFA Global Sponsor but still want to sponsor and/or exhibit at regional conferences, please contact the planning committee for each region directly for registration information.
Global Sponsor organizations are welcome to display the following logo on your websites:
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com