Congratulations on your recent voyage abroad! We know you are excited and brimming with stories of your experiences abroad and insights into your host country’s culture. Might you be looking for a captive audience with whom to share those experiences, or are you seeking new ways to study, travel, or work abroad again? If so, then we invite you to attend the Lessons From Abroad Returnee Conference during the Fall of 2013 (exact date and location to be determined).
Conference highlights include:
- Meeting other recent study abroad returnees from all over Southern California
- Hearing from dynamic and motivating keynote speakers
- Learning how to talk about your newly acquired global skills in a job interview
- Discovering how you can work or study abroad after graduation
- Networking with professionals working in internationally-focused jobs
- Staying connected to and sharing stories about your study abroad experience
This is a great opportunity to network with other students and professionals. We ask that you dress business casual and bring several copies of your resume.
Registration will be available summer 2013. Please check back for updates!
Schedule of 2012 Conference Events:
9:30-10:00 Check-in & Registration
10:00-10:15 Welcome & Networking
10:15-11:30 Le Retour & Keynote
11:30-12:30 Networking Lunch & Opp. Fair
12:40-1:25 Session I
1:30-2:15 Session II
2:15-2:45 Networking Break & Opp. Fair
2:45-3:30 Session III
4:40-5:00 Raffle, Photo Prizes, Closing Remarks
We hope to see you there! If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lessons From Abroad Los Angeles Planning Committee