Congratulations on your recent voyage abroad! We know you are excited and brimming with stories of your experiences abroad and insights into your host country’s culture. Might you be looking for a captive audience with whom to share those experiences, or are you seeking new ways to study, travel, or work abroad again? If so, then we invite you to attend the Lessons From Abroad Returnee Conference on Saturday, Feb 27, 2016 at Regis University!
Conference highlights include:
- Meeting other recent study abroad returnees from all over the Rocky Mountain Region
- Hearing from dynamic and motivating keynote speakers
- Learning how to talk about your newly acquired global skills in a job interview
- Discovering how you can work or study abroad after graduation
- Networking with professionals working in internationally-focused jobs
- Staying connected to and sharing stories about your study abroad experience
This is a great opportunity to network with other students and professionals. We ask that you dress business casual and bring several copies of your resume.
Registration is now open! Register now
2016 #StudyAbroadImpact Contest
- Share on Twitter or Instagram how your study abroad experience impacted you
- Use #RMLFA16 and #StudyAbroadImpact
- Photos are encouraged!
- Deadline for submissions is 2/19/2016
- Great prizes for the top 3 winners!
Schedule of Events
2016 schedule coming soon!
We hope to see you there! If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Lessons From Abroad Rocky Mountain Region Planning Committee