Congratulations on your recent voyage abroad! We know you are excited and brimming with stories of your experiences abroad and insights into your host country’s culture. Might you be looking for a captive audience with whom to share those experiences, or are you seeking new ways to study, travel, or work abroad again? If so, then we invite you to attend the Lessons From Abroad Returnee Conference on Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014 at the University of San Diego!
Conference highlights include:
- Meeting other recent study abroad returnees from all over Southern California
- Hearing from dynamic and motivating keynote speakers
- Learning how to talk about your newly acquired global skills in a job interview
- Discovering how you can work or study abroad after graduation
- Networking with professionals working in internationally-focused jobs
- Staying connected to and sharing stories about your study abroad experience
This is a great opportunity to network with other students and professionals. We ask that you dress business casual and bring several copies of your resume.
Online registration for Lessons From Abroad San Diego is now closed. Registration will be available for $20 at the door on February 22nd (check or cash only).
Schedule of Conference Events:
2014 San Diego Conference Location & Directions:
University of San Diego – Hahn University Center
5998 Alcalá Park, San Diego, CA 92110
Enter the USD campus through the main entrance (at the top of the hill), stop at the kiosk at the entrance and let them know that you are attending an event in the Hahn University Center. You will get a day parking pass and directions to the parking garage in front of you. The Hahn University Center is connected to the Student Life Pavilion (building next to the parking garage). There will be no charge for parking.
We hope to see you there! If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
The Lessons From Abroad San Diego Planning Committee