Congratulations on your recent voyage abroad! We know you are excited and brimming with stories of your experiences abroad and insights into your host country’s culture. Might you be looking for a captive audience with whom to share those experiences, or are you seeking new ways to study, travel, or work abroad again? If so, then we invite you to attend the Lessons From Abroad Returnee Conference on Saturday, Feb. 9th, 2013!
San Diego State University
Parma Payne Goodall Alumni Center
1897 Aztec Walk
San Diego, CA 92182
For directions to campus or to download a map, visit here.
Conference highlights include:
- Meeting other recent study abroad returnees from all over Southern California
- Hearing from dynamic and motivating keynote speakers
- Learning how to talk about your newly acquired global skills in a job interview
- Discovering how you can work or study abroad after graduation
- Networking with professionals working in internationally-focused jobs
- Staying connected to and sharing stories about your study abroad experience
This is a great opportunity to network with other students and professionals. We ask that you dress business casual and bring several copies of your resume.
Online registration is now closed. Same-day registration is $20.
Schedule of Conference Events:
The schedule will be updated regularly as more information becomes available.
We hope to see you there! If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
The Lessons From Abroad San Diego Planning Committee